Friday, March 30, 2018

Including Me

On election night, Karl Rove tried to shift credit for Trump's election from people like Steve Bannon to Paul Ryan. I almost vomited.

Few Republicans Would Be Sad To See Paul Ryan Go - Rasmussen Reports®

Ryan seemed to have been better lately, only to lay that piece of shit Omnibus spending bill at Trump's feet. He is a Republican having a mid-western, un-religious format. Such are truly progressives in their basic belief system buffeted by a pragmatic revulsion to welfare. Paul Ryan absolutely believes in corporate support and pork. The RNC calls me periodically for money, and I have told them more than once, that they are getting no money, little as it would be, from me, until Ryan and McConnell are gone from the leadership. They as leaders have acted against the wishes of the voters who put them in control.

Adios MF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.