Friday, May 7, 2010

Thanks for writing

DGJ forwarded this auto response from David Scott. I saw enough in the fall break when he dodged health care questions in a Douglasville town hall meeting. This representative has tuned out conservatives. I am glad to be so protected by such a standard bearer for liberal ideals, gives me the opportunity to help defeat something corrosively evil.
DGJ as follows.....
I got exactly the same response from heath care, cap and trade and financial
reform petitions... Is this wind bag listening to its constituents???
NOTTA...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Congressman David Scott" <imaga13@mail.house.gov>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 12:03 AM
Subject: Thanks for writing

> Thank you for contacting me and my staff. Your input is invaluable as I
> rely on communication from the district to guide my decisions and actions
> in the U.S. House of Representatives. Please express your opinions through
> my website at http://davidscott.house.gov/ as often as you can and feel
> free to contact my offices directly with your questions and concerns.
> Lastly, make sure you frequent our website for the latest updates on the
> work that I'm doing in Washington and for other helpful information
> including my legislative record, requesting help with government agencies,
> and visiting Washington, DC.
>
> It is my honor to represent the Thirteenth District of Georgia and I hope
> to have your continued correspondence on matters of concern to you.
>
> Sincerely,
> s/
> David Scott
> Member of Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.