Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Where No One Locks The Door

Every day I get the GOPUSA newsletter by email.  Here I was reading along and thinkg this was a true story. Then at the end I realized that this is just a fictional anecdote for what the state of Arizona is having to go through.  The Mexican illegal immigrants have been tolerated by Arizonans and encouraged by the duplictous Federal goverment to inaction, then when a citizen suffers, sharper still, dies, Arizona reacts in a manner that says we are going to enforce the existing laws.  Result, they are characterized as a bunch of racists.
The Federal goverment has abandoned the right of its citizens by ignoring its responsibility to protect.  By protect I mean both phyically and in application of favor in terms of Constitutional rights.

Where No One Locks The Door -- Doug Patton -- GOPUSA

This ain't a damned campfire, and I ain't about to sing kumbaya with a bunch of illegally present,  tax evading, public dole expending Mexicans.

And I am not a racist for wanting to protect and keep what is mine.  The only things I have to give this work are the fruits of my intellect (limited as it is), and phyical labor, both come from the only thing we have as people, time on earth.  It's bad enough that the government wants to take my time, my life, for redistribution to less fortunate citizens, but is is plain wrong to expand the part of the unfortunate because you want the future hispanic vote.

Bunch of whore they are.
Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.