Friday, July 2, 2010

Obama Blows Smoke While People Die Near Border

Moer opinion on the 21 dead near the Arizona border. Mexico cannot get ahold of its own internal problems, our President invites their President to the White House and Congress where he chastises the United States for zenophobia.
Well conditions in North America are causing Americans to change their opinion, maybe zenophobia isn't the same as being a racists as our Comander in Cheif might suggest.
As he should come out and say what we already know...
"Let me make this clear, a I am not going to do god damned thing about immigration, of consequence, until I see what's in in it for me."
GOPUSA » The Loft » Obama Blows Smoke While People Die Near Border

I'm getting pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.