Thursday, July 22, 2010

Where You Stand

Sent to me earlier today by SF, I'll add the picture later.....
Three questions asked, three answers.



Many women like big guns.
My wife had to settle.

--- On Thu, 7/22/10, Karen Handel for Governor <info@karenhandel.com> wrote:

From: Karen Handel for Governor <info@karenhandel.com>
Subject: Re: Where you stand
To:  **************************
Date: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 1:31 PM
 ********** ,
Thanks for contacting us.  Karen is a supporter of the FairTax and wants to phase out the state income tax.  She would like to revise our entire tax could to lessen the burden on Georgians and make it more fair for all.  On immigration she will push for a very tough anti-illegal immigration law like was passed in Arizona.  She has been endorsed by Arizona Governor Jan Brewer who is leading the fight against illegal immigration there.  Karen is a strong supporter of the Second Amendment and a member of the NRA.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I have attached a photo of Karen that was taken recently.
Thanks again for contacting us and please let us know if you have any further questions.
Handel for Governor Team

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 9:48 PM,  ******************  wrote:
MS. Handel, before I vote on Aug. 10th or place your sign in my yard and sticker on my truck I would like to know where you stand on three topics.
1. Taxes
2.Immigration
3.The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution
Regards,
 ***********
 Villa-Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.