Wednesday, April 4, 2007

John Travolta Speaks Out

Global warming is a very valid issue. I'm wondering if we need to think about other planets and dome cities. Everyone can do their bit. But I don't know if it's not too late already. We have to think about alternative methods of fuel. I'm probably not the best candidate to ask about global warming because I fly jets. I use them as a business tool though, as others do."
John Travolta

Mr. Travolta, if domes are built over the cities, how will you be able to fly your jet there? Flying a personal jet to and from film sites every night is not business, it is excessive self indulgence. At least John admits that he is not a "Global Warming" role model. Wish I could be so self indulgent.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.