Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bill Clinton Crapped Here

A retired english teacher in Lexington Kentucky was left the mother load last week. Bill Clinton, in town stumping for Hillary votes had to take care of some personal business in Kenn Johnson's bathroom. Johnson had these humorous comments....."
"He complimented me on my bathroom downstairs and mentioned he liked the poster of Hemingway hung behind the toilet,"
"My wife groaned, but I was proud that my toilet had served such an historic purpose. ... "
"I am going to get a little rope like you see in museums and drape it in front of my bathroom door. Instead of 'George Washington Slept Here,' the sign will say, 'Bill Clinton Used This Toilet.'
"Don't tell my wife."

Don't tell, no kidding, if my wife had been around around she would have hidden the toilet paper, just to make that rat bastard use his finger. Wouldn't work though, he's got Secret Service men around all the time to fetch things like toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.