Friday, June 12, 2009

I Owned GM Stock


Lost the wad, not too much but enough to be irritable about it. Two years ago GM was the favored buy amongst the big three automobile makers. So something I should have already known, right along with the UAW, stock brokers suck.
How the UAW managed to get in line in front of the preferred debtors is a tribute to the whores that our federal politicians are.
Tonight I was searching pictures on the Internet, and found some of one of my favorite characters in political history. If you know who's restaurant is at the header of my blog, then you will know who this is.

Applause to men who follow their heart, no matter how distasteful.
Crap on politicians that cater to the lowest common denominator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.