Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Let Them Smoke It

Typical government innocence. It is universal, people that mean to do well, don't think it through.  Give criminals the opportunity to grow things and what do you think that they are going to do?  I'll guess, grow marijuana, grow mushrooms, you name it.  All they really had to do here was supervise the darned thing with a person that knows what he is looking at.
Marijuana used to grow wild on the banks of the river I lived near, I learned by the time I was 10 years old what it was because my father would pull it up and throw it in the water, problem solved.
For the prisoners I suggest that they let them grow the stuff, and share it equally amongst those interested. The pot would mellow out the users and maybe cut down on ass rape.  Heck it might even make the food more palatable.


Jail's gardening scheme backfires as prisoners grow pot (via AFP)
Warders in a French jail where prisoners are allowed to grow their own produce have been left red-faced after the discovery of cannabis plants among the flowers and vegetables. The plants, which had reached a height of around 80cm (two and a half feet) before being spotted at the weekend, were found…



More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.