Sunday, February 3, 2013

Glock Blocked

Not really, but this is an interesting turn that I experienced using my employer's computer. I wanted to buy an NRA patch for my motorcycle vest, thought it might be a cool addition. Using a link  found on one of the zillions of NRA emails received asking for money, I was able to access the NRA site, but when I chose the NRA site store link, this is the blocking message received.
I respect my employer's right to control the use of their equipment. But why allow access to the site, and then block the store?
By the way, the company has a policy that says you cannot have a firearm in your vehicle. Not including my car, a search of vehicles in the parking lot would yield at least ten firearms.
There is a bill being offered in the state of Georgia that would make it legal for citizens to keep firearms in their personal vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.