Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Immigration Niceties

This was a response received yesterday, to an email imporing him to abandon this blind need to not offend hispanics......
There is no wrong in wishing the rule of law applied.
Democrats are using the last election to cajole Republicans into favoring a pet plank.
The allure of new voters is tempting Republican leadership to ignore their base.
The result will be the same if amnesty is granted, poor people vote Democratic.
Vote no, take your lumps and wait your turn.
From: senator@corker.senate.gov [mailto:senator@corker.senate.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 3:41 PM
Subject: Thank you for contacting my office
Thank you for taking the time to email me to share your thoughts and concerns.
I want you to know that we read every single letter and e-mail that is sent to us in order to best understand the issues that are important to you. I meet with my staff regularly to discuss the issues raised in correspondence like yours and the insights you provided will certainly help my staff and me as we look into this issue.
Thank you again for your email. I hope you will continue to share your thoughts with me.
Sincerely,
Bob Corker
United States Senator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.