Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Election 2014: Georgia Governor

The bride and I were encouraging folks to vote for John Barge, a Republican candidate that was hammered by Nathan Deal in the May primary. A good man that did not have enough horsepower to get attention and votes.
Word is that Barge decided to run when Deal blamed the traffic problem and school buses being stuck on the State School Superintendent.
Deal did not even bother to act like he considered either Barge or Pennington a threat. He declined to show up for debates against two candidates that were both better men.
Nathan Deal was under ethics investigation when he left the House of Representatives; I have little doubt this man has the stink of corruption.
Even if Carter is like his grandfather, I might vote for my first Democratic governor since Zell Miller.

Election 2014: Georgia Governor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.