Thursday, November 23, 2017

Leeann Tweeden

Last week while I was at lunch from work, there was a television on with video of Leeann Tweeden, My first thought was that she was a handsome lady. Learning that story was Al Franken had molested this person during a USO trip was hardly a surprise. Senator Franken has always, even during his campaign, displayed a public disrespect toward morals and authority. At that point I had no idea that she had been a Playmate or that she was now a radio anchor in a major market. Checking into the story I am impressed by both the fact that she supports our troops through the USO and has a pragmatic opinion of the situation.
Al Franken acted with disrespect to this woman, and deserves experience being publicly molested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.