Monday, May 13, 2019

My Senator Johnny Isakson

At the moment, most of the folks that represent me in Congress are not voting in the manner that I hope for. From the NumbersUSA site, these are the representatives to Congress from Georgia that carry an "F-" rating. The Democrats are not a surprise, they are being consistent to their party platform. The Republicans however, serve hidden masters, Georgia having a large agricultural business component, has many large donators that want cheap labor. Republican candidates take the money, tell the voters what they want to hear and then vote against those promises.
Bishop, Sanford (Rep. - 2nd) D - GA 0%
Ferguson, Drew (Rep. - 3rd) R - GA 0%
Isakson, Johnny (Sen.) R - GA 0%
Johnson, Henry (Rep. - 4th) D - GA 0%
Lewis, John (Rep. - 5th) D - GA 0%
McBath, Lucy (Rep. - 6th) D - GA 0%
Scott, David (Rep. - 13th) D - GA 0%
Woodall, Rob (Rep. - 7th) R - GA 0%
David Perdue, the other Senator is not doing much better, posting a lofty "D" rating.
Johnny Isakson will not be getting any campaign contributions or votes from me in the rest of his or my lifetime. I do not care if Stacy Abrams takes his place as a result. I'll take the fat racist over the lying bastard every day.
Following graphics include some of the reasons for our representatives poor grades.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.