Wednesday, August 7, 2019

But You Are Not In Washington

You are on vacation.
This is robot response to an email I sent imploring my representative to skip the break and work on solving the problems with border security. An email that there was no hope of ever being treated as important.
Thank you for contacting me and my staff. Your input is invaluable as I rely on communication from the district to guide my decisions and actions in the U.S. House of Representatives. Please express your opinions through my website at http://davidscott.house.gov as often as you can and feel free to contact my offices directly with your questions and concerns. Lastly, make sure you frequent our website for the latest updates on the work that I'm doing in Washington and for other helpful information including my legislative record, requesting help with government agencies, and visiting Washington, DC.
It is my honor to represent the Thirteenth District of Georgia and I hope to have your continued correspondence on matters of concern to you.
Sincerely,
David Scott
Member of Congress
Many such emails have been received from David Scott, the suggestion that opinions be expressed via his website have given me pause to think that he ignores all such emails. Fact is, he ignores virtually everything I stand for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.