Sunday, December 1, 2019

Policeman Insulted by a Barista





This holiday weekend my son an I were talking about where we purchase coffee. I've been a lifelong Dunkin Donuts man while my son, a young professional living in Chicago says that Starbucks is his frequent go-to coffee shop.

A police officer in Oklahoma was given a cup with the word PIG on it.
That DD was on my path to work was true enough, but there is a Starbucks on my way as well.

Truth is, I've always felt out of place in a Starbucks, sort of like Paulie Walnuts in The Sopranos.

This story affirms my feeling, and it is not the first situation of this ilk for Starbucks.

I know, and the officer knows, that this is not a Starbucks corporate policy, it is only the action of impolite child.

The suspension might not be enough, this would be a firing offense in my business.

Applying a stiff punishment for improper behavior sets the correct tone for remaining employee moral and treatment of customers.

You would never see this behavior from an employee at Chick Fil A.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.