Sunday, June 20, 2021

Word of the Day

Always trying to increase my word comprehension, am signed up for an emailed "Word of the Day". Today's word was one I already knew, even if I would have pronounced and spelled it incorrectly.


Seeing this immediately brought to mind President Biden's meeting with Putin. 
During the Presidential campaign many concluded that candidate Biden was cognitively diminished. I believe that many Democrats understood that Biden was a shell that would be easily controlled by the bureaucracy. A bureaucracy that would resume the course that President Trump tried, and failed, to detour.  We saw four years of the State Department resisting Trump policies, now we are back in the channel of unelected liberals running foreign policy. 

I for one and sick of the rigmarole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.