Sunday, May 5, 2024

Is this an Oedipal or Religion Thing

Either way, pathological, but I think a lot of both.

A 31-year-old sone killed is mother for converting from Islam to Christianity.  In a Jihad Watch post titled "Muslim puts pesticide in his mother’s food, killing her, because she left Islam and became a Christian". Robert Spencer briefly recounts statements describing a brutal way to punish your mother.

“At 7 p.m. he came with food, which he gave to us, and he left,” the relative said. “I was praying and fasting, so I did not eat the food. Shortly after eating the food, Sulaina started vomiting, and then followed diarrhea. I tried what I could, but things were worsening, I called a nearby clinic officer who came with medication. He tried to put her on drip, but all was in vain.”

It sounds as if the mother, Sulaina Nabiryehad achieved peace in her heart.

“She had peace and joy and was encouraged by the sermons from the pastor,”

The son, a murderer, has been studying to become an imam. Wikipedia describes Imams as religious leaders and depending on the sect, leaders of prayer. 

I had a nasty comment to make about Islamic religious leadership, but withdrew from sharing, this is barbaric behavior.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.