Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gifts for Kids

  • This is for my sister-in-law's grand daughter. Just finished in time to be a Christmas present. This little girl lives on 5 miles away and I just realized that I've never seen her. Maybe this should go to a little girl I know. Oh well.
  • Used hardwood plywood for the first time. The cuts were much easier to make and there was less required sanding. A problem was that the thinner material wanted to warp, this was overcome when gluing the panels together using a strong back.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:04 PM

    I love it...it is beautiful...I enjoy looking at someone else's art-work...you can see all the love, and enjoyment, that goes right into it... the passion, from the soul...

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.