Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Remember that Sucking Noise

In a true pet love moment Bobby Jenkins of Hawk Springs, Wyoming saved his lab, "Tank" by sucking rattlesnake venom out of the dog's bitten nose.
Bobby told Examiner.com reporter Larry Berreth...
"It was 20 minutes to town and I knew he would not make it. So I grabbed his nose and started sucking the rattlesnake poison out of the top of his nose and spit it on the ground."

Parts my childhood are memories if my little brothers having runny noses and making that sucking noise rather than wipe their their nose. The parents were always trying to correct this disgusting habit, but how do you stop a boy from being a boy. Scott and Bruce were the worst, Douglas not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.