Monday, April 26, 2010

Advertisement From My Congressman Part 2


I see benefits extensions, I see training.    What I do not see is anything that creates jobs, or stimulates the economy.  You see that is the way politicians, especially liberal politicians work, they take care of the person rather than the root problem, weakenss in the economy.  What I see here is a staying action and a statement that says "I care".  What I would like to see is a statement that suggests the parasite politician understands what generates business growth.  Nothing here.
No doubt the people receiving the benefit will appreciate the gestures, but without economic growth, the problems will be waiting at the other end.

More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.