Thursday, November 18, 2010

American Liberals Invade Canada

Very funny, thank you for the link Dustin.
Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, animal-rights activists and Unitarians crossing their fields at night. "I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. "The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"
Eh!

New Zeal: The New Illegal Immigration Problem - American Liberals Invade Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.