Monday, September 5, 2011

Sen. DeMint: Obama speech to Congress 'going to be hard for me to watch' - TheHill.com

You have love this quotation.
People are getting tired of our leader talking down to citizens who disagree with his approach, talk down to politicians that have the audacity to ask for leadership.
DeMint has never been a shy one and here says what many feel...
“Frankly I am so tired of his speeches, it's going to be hard for me to watch,” said DeMint on CNN’s State of the Union. “We need a plan in writing, he needs to send it to us and tell us what it is going to cost so not only Congress and the American people can read it, businesses can read it.”
In the past the most comments I've ever gotten, were from an articulate liberal reader who characterized DeMint as pompous. Maybe so, but I agree with what he has to say.

Sen. DeMint: Obama speech to Congress 'going to be hard for me to watch' - TheHill.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.