Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2 Cadillacs = Class Warfare

From time to time I hop over to MoveOn.org to see what the liberals are thinking.  Normally I keep to myself because folks who post ugly comments designed to irritate the main clientele are trolls.
Last week I ran across a post that I could not resist adding a comment to.
Here is a screen shot from the site.  Descibing the cartoon as "Hilarious" is a stretch if I might say so.

I love SnagIt.
A transparent gig at Republican candidate Mitt Romney.  To which I take exception and added a nice comment suggesting that the Democrats have been led in the last century by many extremely wealthy beneficiaries of capitalism.
These include...
  1. Franklin Roosevelt
  2. John Kennedy
  3. Robert Kennedy
  4. Ted Kennedy
  5. Al Gore
  6. John Edwards
  7. John Kerry
As compared to the
  1. Herbert Hoover, an engineer
  2. Dwight Eisenhower, career military
  3. Richard Nixon, lawyer
  4. Ronald Reagan, B movie actor
Now the Bushes and Romney come from money, no doubt, but neither has the money to approach even half of what the Kennedy's or Kerry has.  Democratic leaders are hypocritical for suggesting that they are in tune lower income society.  They give shit away to buy votes.  The people who take it become dependent, hateful constituents of class warfare.
In the end the cartoon rally isn't all that bad, it is in reasonable taste, it is humorous, simply a continuance of an urban myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.