Sunday, November 4, 2012

I Hope This Isn't Just Wishful Thinking

A little poem borrowed copied from Grouchy Old Cripple.
Control is lost from time to time, and I have been known to be vulgar in my expressions about the President. The President should be shown respect as my contribution as a citizen.  So, there is effort on  my part to keep nasty comments to a minimum. 
There is no doubt in my mind that Dinesh D'Souza is correct in his theory that President's core belief is that Imperialism is a foundation of America that wrong and needs to be corrected.  While arguments, that I disagree with, are plausible that the United States has behaved in the world as an expanding colonialist styled nation, the common corrective actions for injustice are almost universally failures. Failures because they are based in the transfer from capital from producers to consumers. Taking from producers reduces capacity to produce.  This is true on personal, national and global stages. Consumers consume.
What's more, for a President to have recited the Oath of Office, and then act in a manner that puts American interests and well being at risk is treason.
Barack Obama is not half the man that Bill Clinton is because he does not love his country.  Barack Obama is not a quarter of the man GW Bush is because his actions show contempt for the military. Barack Obama is not an eighth of the man Ronald Reagan was because he has no intent of uniting the citizens whereas the later reinstalled pride and a sense of community in the nation he loved.
So here is the poem.

Barack be nimble
Barack be quick
Barack be history November 6th
I have two nieces that are headed home from NYC to Ohio for a wedding and to vote. No doubt that they are going to vote Democratic.
I am scared for our country.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.