Friday, January 18, 2013

Muddy Tracks

Our dog is about the most handsome dog I've had.
He is affectionate and engaging.



But, having been weaned on a farm, he likes the outdoors, and a white dog cannot spend too much time outside when it is wet.

Quincy  makes one of these old folks tubs look appealing. The bubble is ominous though, if they are willing to offer $1,000 off before we even talk, the price must be up there. There would be the added benefit that if I am still in this house 15 years from now, I'll be able to get in the tub before the knee replacement that is surely in my future.

By 2028 I'll have moved on to cats, that is if I can figure out what they are on earth for, or one that likes me more than I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.