Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What Should I Say?


A few weeks ago, for fun, signed one of those silly petitions, asking for Georgia to drop out of the union.
Earlier this week I received a response that basically said the petition was frivolous and therefore dismissed.
Not a surprise, I would have said the same thing.
Well, today I received this email from a bot at the White House.

Now, I know this is a programmed response, but imagine if I started laying out my complaints with the administration's handling of issues, trouble would come to my doorstep. Issues such as "Executive Privilege" as applied to the Fast and Furious situation, the bullying of SCOTUS into approving Obama-care under the pretense of applying the "Commerce Clause", running an empty presidential campaign built on dishonest descriptions of Republican candidates, fostering an environment of class warfare, for setting the NLRB onto Boeing for having the audacity to try and run a business profitably,  treating the elected Speaker of the House like Benjamin Netanyahu.
If I laid out a spiel like that, some poor bastard intern would have to read, at least the start of it, and decide whether or not I am some kind of nut.  No doubt, from listening to the likes of MSNBC the characterization would start at "right wing extremist", which would not be correct but would be popular to apply.
Taking suggestions, asking for comments.......

More

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:10 AM

    That is very fascinating, You are an overly professional blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and stay up for in search of extra of your great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks
    Have a look at my website ; types of web hosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of a sudden I seem to be getting comments that smell like spam.

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.