Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Stupider

I enjoy Bill Maher's commentary, it is intelligent and has rational relationships fact. Unfortunately, the conclusions he reaches are shaped by Hollywood's liberal pseudo-intellectual dogma.  In this case Maher holds the belief that the general population needs to be led by whatever means necessary the achieve the goals of making lives of the gen-pop better.
It is only a guess, but, that I might disagree with his conclusions, at times applying vociferous arguments, would gain me the label of "stupider". He would be guilty of class bigotry, my guess.

Bill Maher: Obama Had to Lie to ‘Stupider’ Americans | Truth Revolt

The comedian's acceptance of the President's dishonesty, as an efficient tool, renders him no better than the liar himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.