Saturday, November 9, 2013

Army Veteran Banned from Daughter's School

Local Georgia news, a mother is banned from visiting here daughter's school for exercising constitutional rights.
The whole story leads me to ask; with the constant pressure to conserve education expenditures, why are government employees, that are not in law enforcement, spending tax dollars to research the activities of parents?
I have no problem with the school having a firearms prohibition and would obey any such rule. For non-law enforcement government employees to be researching my presumed innocent lawful activity, and making access decisions based on my beliefs is WRONG.

NRA-ILA | Army Veteran Banned from Daughter's School after Facebook Posting of Concealed Carry Permit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.