Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Night

Sitting here doing a little work and thankful that I did not put money on the Denver Broncos.
My preference was for the old man Manning to win another Super Bowl before he retires, if only to shut off all of the questioning semi-experts in the media. Peyton Manning seems like a good guy who has pulled many mediocre teams into the playoffs.
While there is nothing wrong with Russel Wilson's play, he is fortunate to be in such a favorable situation having paid so little dues. I have little doubt that Wilson would not have done as well as RGIII in Washington, Andrew Luck has done in Indianapolis, perhaps even Ryan Tannehill in Miami.
36-0 now.
I hope Peyton doesn't retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.