Saturday, October 10, 2015

Nasty BLT

A couple of months  ago I was doing my Saturday morning ritual. When work was done I decided to reward myself with a couple of sandwiches. Unfortunately for me is the time was close to two in the afternoon, near closing time. The manager and I watched the damned fry cook spoon the bacon pieces from underneath the drip tray. When the manager handed me the meal, I asked  her if she was serious. She answered affirmatively. So I took the meal.
I will never go back to Martins, a local fast food chain that I've frequented for over 30 years.
Pisses me off, it did.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:15 PM

    What's the problem??? I see bacon. lettuce and tomato... D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you had to see them spooned out of the corner of the pan, then drained. No telling how many days that cap was under the grate.

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.