Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Pre-Flight

I am watching the pre-flight information videos that are on my personal screen. When the actor/attendant is showing the way to put on the inflatable life preserver, he is still wearing his Chinese corona virus  mask. He has to unhook the mask from one ear to demonstrate how to manually inflate the preserver. 
If a plane hits the water it is likely that the cabin has already depressurized. Wouldn't it be more realistic if they showed how to remove your Chinese Corona virus mask for the air bag that drops but might not inflate? 
Just playing, if a plane is going down, fuck the mask, I've probably already had my defib go off because a heart attack has started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.