Monday, March 31, 2008

Keep Your Head Down Hillary

"Keep your head down" is a line that Bill has used before.

Here is the full text from the email ad I received today, link at the end is live.

Standin' in the line of fire...
"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base." -- Hillary Clinton, 17 March, 2008
After Clinton's speech on her heroic entrance into Bosnia in 1996, news footage surfaced showing that it was, in fact, a very peaceful visit, with not a sniper in sight. Clinton's daughter, Chelsea, accompanied her on the trip, and footage shows Clinton hugging children and participating in a concert with Sheryl Crow.
Hillary's response to being caught in such a bold-faced lie? "You know, I think that, a minor blip, you know, if I said something that, you know, I say a lot of things--millions of words a day--so if I misspoke, that was just a misstatement."
To honor the would-be President Clinton's "minor blip," The Patriot Shop now offers a tribute to Hillary's "Sniper Fire Tour." Our exclusive T-shirt is made of 100% combed jersey cotton and features a 4" x 4" Sniper Fire Tour crest on the front left of
the shirt, and a large graphic (10" x 12") on the back.
Get yours today!

I think I could wear this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.