Monday, April 20, 2009

Burger King Kids Meal Ad

Next to television reporters giving their opinions instead of the news. Loud inappropriate commercials have been known to fire me up.

The wife and I saw this for the first time this weekend. It's an advertisement for a kid's meal! That creepy king character and all those women shaking their bottoms with boxes in their shorts. Pissed me off it did. Won't be going to BK anytime soon.

The report linked above interviewed a number young people who are entertained by the music and dancing, you do not see any parental types being asked if this is appropriate.

I am sorry that this will be interpreted as racial, but this ad is evidence that black culture has a disproportionate influence on pop culture, and that culture rooted in urban centers, is......

classless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.