Thursday, July 7, 2011

YOU AS NEXT OF KIN TO MY CLIENT

Hey Simon, thanks for the offer, but I'll decline, smells like bs.
My father has a chant he repeats when he smells a lie.
   It may be true,
   for all,
   I know,
   but,
   It sounds like bullshit to me!

And the comment at the end about leakage, would that be anything like the anal leakage that comes from eating those potato chips fried in Olestra?

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Kuka [mailto:office1235@att.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 6:35 AM
Subject: [SPAM]YOU AS NEXT OF KIN TO MY CLIENT
Dear Friend,
I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal. I got your e-mail address in Internet while browsing and I decided to contact you to request for your assistance in this urgent matter, requiring trust and confidentiality. I am Mr. Simon Kuka, an Attorney to Mr. Thomas Stone.
On June 6, 1999, an American Oil Consultant/contractor with Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Thomas Stone, made a numbered time fixed deposit for twelve calendar months, Valued at the sum of US$12,000,000.00 (Twelve Million United State Dollars) in a bank here.
The bank of my client, Thomas Stone sent a routine notification to his address but got no response. After a month, they sent a reminder and finally discovered from his contract employers, the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Thomas Stone died in the plane crash of October 31, 1999, (an Egyptian Boeing 767 Flight 990) with other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the website below.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml
Most astonishing of this discovery was that all records bear no next of kin, which means that there is no member of Mr. Thomas Stone's family that know about this deposit. In view of this, no member of his family will ever come forward to claim this money. To aviod the bank to transfer the said sum of Twelve Million United State Dollars ($12,000,000.00) as unclaimed funds to the government treasury account, the above stated funds most be claimed immediately by somebody standing in as late Mr. Thomas Stone Next of Kin. This revelation is only known to me because I was his personal Attorney/Financial Advisor before he died. I am seeking your collaboration to act as Next of Kin to late Mr.Thomas Stone to claim the funds and move them into useful investments.
We shall split the cash between ourself upon the confirmation of the money into your account. I am ready to offer you 35% of the total fund and 60% for me while 5% will be set aside for any expenses that might occur during the transaction. Please note that by the virtue of my position as his Attorney/Financial Advisor, I will provide you with relevant information for the successful claim and transfer of this funds in the account that will be provided by you.
I have come to you for assistance because the law does not permit me as the Attorney to stand as Next of Kin. Be rest assured that this project involve no risk and upon the receipt of your acceptance mail, I will like you to provide me with the following details.
(1) Your Valid Direct phone Number.
(2) Your Full Name:
(3) Current Resident Address.
(4) Your Private E-mail.
(5) Your Occupation:
(6) Your Age and Sex:
(7) Your Nationality:
Then I shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay.
Please discard this message if you are not interested. One Passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, if you have any reason to reject this offer, please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me.
Thanks for your anticipated Understanding and remain blessed.
Yours sincerely,
Simon Kuka.
Principal Attorney
Kuka & Associates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.