Friday, August 19, 2011

Language Barrier

Dear Mr. Makkizu,
I really appreciate the offer and I really need the money.
Unfortunately I can't speak Hindi either.
My loss.......

From: Mr. Don Judge Makizu [mailto:bahaaraslan@videobank.it]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 10:34 PM
Subject: [SPAM]Urgent Matter
Dear Sir,
My name is Mr. Don Judge Makizu, a business consultant based in London, United Kingdom. I got your esteemed contact during my search here for a capable, reliable and trustworthy individual from your country.
My Proposal:
There is a multi-national Wrist Watch and Jewelry manufacturing company based in Belgium that want to come to your country to buy their Raw materials.
I would like you to stand in as a middle man between me and this watch manufacturing multi-national company in Belgium.
I am acting as their consultant. This company will come to India to buy their raw materials in a huge quantity. But the problem I am having with the dealer in India is language hence, I would like you to assist me and be part of this business in India .
Your role is to use Hindi local language to liaise with the local dealer when the company in Belgium will come to India to purchase this materials.
I have tried to talk to the dealer in India but having some language problems.
Please your participation will not hinder you from your original business / activities but you and we will be making huge profits at the end of every supply made to the Belgium Company anytime they visit India.
I await your urgent response.
Best Regards,
Mr. Don Judge Makizu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.