Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rally protests ICE fingerprint program

Isn't it interesting that in a time when the Department of Homeland Defense is supposed to be streamlining information flow in a manner that allows for better decision making and efficient data sharing, that segments of the population think it proper to resist.
All the Federal government wants to do is access data that is collected from arrests for purpose of identification and joining of parallel objectives.  In this case I think the Federal objective is excellent, what they eventually do with it is another matter.
I think I smell a loophole in the HR 87 application.
There were no pictures of the rally which leads me to beleive there were only a handful of folks protesting.

Rally protests ICE fingerprint program ajc.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.