Sunday, March 23, 2014

I Don't Think So

Found this in the spam box, simple clean and he wants to help.
Have got a brother working there, have wanted to visit, maybe I can drop in on Hammad.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Hammad Mohammad <adaun@uiowa.edu>
To: Recipients <adaun@uiowa.edu>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 7:12 AM
Subject: RE:

Hi,

I am Hammad Mohammad, a UAE investor, trader & oil merchant resident in Dubai, UAE. I'm in search of a credible  individual or company that needs an investment in their business or company portfolio or require funds to invest in a  reliable and lucrative business.

I therefore contact you because I have funds available for Investment and need help investing these funds in profitable  ventures. Kindly contact me if I can be of help to you.

Kind regards,
Hammad Mohammad.
211549940@qq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.