Monday, November 30, 2015

Butt Hurt

This seemed an amusing picture considering some of my recent travails.

What seems pretty obvious to me is the Black Lives Matter is more about attaining an upper hand that gives licence to acts of anarchy. There is nothing constructive here, only destructive.  I am aware of similar acts at other colleges that have not made major news, the timing is too synchronized to be what should be random acts of bigotry played out. Like everything, there may be some truth in the foundation, but acting out and making false claims is dishonest, arguably felonious.
If you are comfortable with being judged as dishonest, keep it up, I already think you are a bunch of spoiled brats. We can only judge you based on your behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.