Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I Like The Way This Man Thinks

Like Richard A. Viguerie, CHQ Chairman says...
“What are you waiting for? In Ted Cruz conservatives have a candidate that’s everything we want.”
I Endorse Ted Cruz for President. What Are We Conservatives Waiting For? | ConservativeHQ.com

I came to the same conclusion about 2 months ago and have started putting my money toward Cruz being elected.  That he voted for Rand Paul's recent proposal, with only 9 other Senators, reinforces my determination to help.  The defeated pause amendment would have placed a temporary moratorium on refugee settlement from 33 high risk countries, with obsolescence on a certified approval process. The whole world acknowledges what the Senate will not. My state's Republican Senators voted against this, they are already on my shit list.
Rand Paul was right, Cruz was right to support, they were joined by.
  • Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY)
  • Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)
  • Sen. Mike Enzi (R-WY)
  • Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT)
  • Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL)
  • Sen. Mark Kirk (R-IL)
  • Sen. Jerry Moran (R-KS)
  • Sen. Richard Shelby (R-AL)
  • Sen. David Vitter (R-LA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.