Friday, September 28, 2018

People Are Not The Same

Sometimes they agree, other times they do not.
Early in his career, I was a fan of South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham.
I lost him when he became a sycophant of John McCain with which came the necessity to blur and operate in the middle, which the left considers to be a trait of a maverick, when all it really does is blur the middle creating weakness and room for the left to operate without governance.
Then came the Obama years when Lindsey Graham was often seen on television sabre rattling.
During those middle years, he was lost to me.
Yesterday he got pissed and spoke in a way that most conservatives feel in their heart.

I am pleased with Lindsey Graham's expression of frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.