Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I have a new email address!

Today I received a pleasant request to share in the bounty of Africa. Sorry don't need any money, now that we are about the have a new President I will be surviving on hope....
I have a new email address!
You can now email me at:
kofokwesi64@yahoo.com

Attention: How are you and how is your day? I am writing this mail with your
humble permission to assist in the transfer of fund into your account which I am
sure will benefit both of us at the end of the transaction. I got your contact through your country's business/information directory. After a careful study, I am of the opinion that we can do this deal together satisfactorily and successfully. I know you will understand this deal as we make progress.
It is a deal and must! be treated as such. I am a top government official in one of
Ghana 's ministries. Sometime last year I used a fictitious (non_ existing company in your country: CHUPA INCORPORATED) with its address in your country to bid and secure a contracted valued at US$15m. The contract was awarded. Because of the laxity and inefficiency of the contract award committee, the existence of CHUPA INC. was not verified, neither was the contract executed. But the contract award committee gave us a Job completion certificate to certify that the contract was successfully completed and recommended that the US$15m be remitted to CHUPA Incubated on this the government has directed that the US$15m be remitted to the beneficiary of the fund supposedly CHUPA INC. Since CHUPA INC. does not exist and hence does not have any foreign account in your country or elsewhere, I am asking for your humble permission to remit the fund into your designated bank account for the purpose of sharing. We shall officially use CHUPA INC. letter heading to write to the ministry to domicile (or remit the US$15M) to you/your company account as an affiliate company of CHUPA INC. and beneficiary of the fund. Please be informed that it does not matter what kind of business you specialize on, the fund can be transferred into your account. This we have arranged with the officials involved and they have accepted to approve the necessary documents, if you comply with the procedure for fund transfer, as applicable under the law of this country. We shall share the US$15m in the following proportion:50% for you for providing a designated account and other assistance that is relevant to remit this fund.50% will be for me and other officials. The fund will be in your account within 14 working days, once we get the necessary information from you. I promise you a cordial business atmosphere as I await your response.

Yours sincerely, Kofo Kwesi

My company's spam filters cannot seem to catch these stupid little things. You have to love how he happily tells me that he has a new email address, like I might have saved once out of the last ten times. These things are seldom opened and always deleted. Don't ever give information to anybody that ever asks for it and watch out for fake emails that look like they are from you bank or stock broker. Whenever I get these type of inquires, I go directly to the company's website and enter in the normal fashion using my username and password.
These folks are tricky little bastards looking to steal your money. No matter how much fun and retarded the letters are, THEY HOPE TO STEAL YOUR MONEY. If an individual was doing this in person, he would need a gun to forcibly steal your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.