Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Revenge?

The people of Massachusetts have a gobbler problem. No I am not talking about Barney Frank. Beth Daley of the Boston Globe Staff writes an article titled "Tips To Stop Wild Turkeys From Terrorizing You".
The item is simple enough, there are a lot more wild turkeys, the turkeys have adapted to their surroundings and suburbanites have have not. The author writes....
They can be very aggressive – especially if a person is not. And if you feed them, well, expect them to literally follow you.
The comments section is fun, most suggest something that starts with a gun and ends with a meal. One comment with a difference.....
So I live on the corner of Beacon and Park Drive...a few blocks away from Fenway park. Anyway a few months ago it was raining really hard out, so I looked out my window to make sure I had closed my sunroof. Sitting on the roof of my car was a huge turkey!!! Next morning I go to my car, there are MOUNDS of turkey poop everywhere!!
It wasn't the turkey mister, it was Big Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.