Saturday, November 15, 2008

More Toilet News

Thinking back to the recent post about a Frenchman stuck in a train toilet, this report seemed worthy of attention. The title Exploding Toilet Sends Boy To The Hospital about says it all.

After finishing his 'business', Dennis Bueller gave the bathroom a liberal dousing of Purple Rose air freshener then decided to hang around for a bit.

"Then I began fiddling with a lighter my dad left in there and suddenly there was this big orange whoosh! of flame. I woke up outside with my clothes burned off me and smelling like a barbecue,"

He will now need months of medical care for the burns on his burns face, arms, legs and upper body. The boy's dad sympathizes with his son's pain, but hopes he has learned a lesson. "He said the downstairs loo smelled but I think he realizes he was a bit dim in playing with a lighter," said Artur Bueller. Maybe it is just me, but if I had been the adult who left that lighter laying around in the bathroom, I might be blaming myself for what happened.

Because the boy was hurt, it would be inappropriate to jest, but doesn't this have the makings of a Monty Python parody. There could also be material in the German-gas connection and because of the last name, the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.