Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ass Wipe Advertisment

For the previous post I was doing a little bit of research. In that I found a curious ad on the Mother Jones site. In the middle of the article about the Obama 9-February press conference there was a ad from a cell phone company, it asked if you thought Bush should be prosecuted for war crimes, of course I answered no, to which there was an immediate response that there were not interested in selling their shit to me, the last screen ended up looking as follows.
I tried to bring the question and response set back, but with cookies and temp file deletions I was only able to bring up a different set of equally offensive advertisement pictures.
The first screen asks if I believe in gay marriage. I do believe that people are sometimes born homosexual and are natural in their existence. I have family members that are gay and have my respect, support and love. On marriage we may disagree. Marriage is cultural, not natural, and is, by definition, a set of rules. Consistency is needed for culture to survive.
The reponse I made is pretty clear....
The smart assed answer is, I have to admit, true. I would never buy a phone from these people for their being so unaccepting of an opinion outside their boundaries.

It was similar for the war crimes issue, very real displays of the liberal rigidity and exclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.