Thursday, February 5, 2009

Human Rights Nightmare

Was searching for some proof that n email I received was accurate. In its steads I found this impassioned tirade against the UN's Commission on Human Rights inverted approach on is objectives of ending torture, persecution and violence against women.

Patience, it's only four and a half minutes long. The last minute or so is telling, the response from the panels chairman makes clear that doesn't appreciate being told he sucks.

To bad, bud, y'all do suck, probably because you have got some Sheik's money hidden in your freezer. Don't say it isn't possible. Remember oil for food, family members of most UN leadership were on the Iraqi dole by means of trading in oil credits.

The speech that I was looking for follows, its fun to think that it happened, but I can't find any proof of that....

An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently at the UN, and made the world community smile.

A representative from Israel began:

"Before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Moses. When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought, 'What a good opportunity to have a bath!' He removed his clothes, put them aside on the rock and entered the water. “When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Palestinian had stolen them."

The Palestinian representative jumped up furiously and shouted:

"What are you talking about? The Palestinians weren't there then."

The Israeli representative smiled and said:

"And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.