Monday, November 23, 2009

An Actual Craig's List Personals Advertisement

An enjoyable email sent to me by PJMS.  It's doubtful the this can be confirmed, but I am going to try. 
We in the south, will shoot you.
I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb ... after I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.  
Later, I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell phone. Ma Bell just now shut down the line, although I only used the phone for a little over a day now, so what 's going on with that? Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target.  
The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.).  
In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you .... but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider, the career path you've chosen to pursue in life. Remember, next time you might not be so lucky.  
Have a good day!  
Thoughtfully yours,  
Alex    
P.S. Remember this motto ... An armed society makes for a more civil society!
I probably don't have to ask you to forward this one.
May God Bless You and Keep You until We meet again
It's probably not very Christian to wish harm on a criminal, is it better karma to enjoy it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.