Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hello Dear,

I’m an African love child with lots of money.
Please help me.
Protect me.
Let me make you rich.
I need better spam filters.

From: jenniferanderson2@cantv.net [mailto:jenniferanderson2@cantv.net]
Hello my loved one.
I need your assistance right now. I am Miss Jennifer Anderson 18 years old from Guinea-Conakry . My mother was a secret lover to the opposition leader Jean-Marie Dore of the same country. Lately she was shot dead by an unknown gun men whom I guess was from the wife of this man. Due to security reasons am not going to say much about this for Our country is in crisis now. Recently another leader Moussa Dadis Camara was shot aswell. It is even in the news on this web site http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8463404.stm .
Please I am in a United Nations Refugee camp now in a country far away from my country.I need you to protect me and be my TRUSTEE so that I will contact my late mothers foreign account officer so that they will transfer the sum of $7.5 million USD to your account or company account. I need your urgent reply now please send me your Full contact details like your complete name,address and mobile telephone number for communications.Thank you.
Yours worried
Miss Jennifer Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.