Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Vick Humbled?

This crap makes me want to throw up.  The man gambles, raises dogs for fighting and kills the dogs for failing.  After he is caught, he lies to his employers, and damages their business position.  Then after spending millions in a defense, he manages to miniimize the sentence, which a man has a right to do, and serves his time.
Then, as any man would, he persues his former career, earning again millions, this time for little effect.  What do his teamates do, they honor him for being courageous.
The puppy pumper had this to say.....
"I think I do exemplify what this award stands for," Vick insisted. "I think everybody has the right to their own opinion. But I feel like I've done everything that I said I would do, coming out and moving forward. My peers felt like I was doing the right thing, and that I display courage and sportsmanship and leadership. I value their opinion."


To that I say BULL SHIT!  You are still a liar. You are still an uneducated convict.  People who manage to avoid the wrong side of the law, care for others, fight illness and and defend their country are courageous.  What you are is a past prime, never realized athlete, who does social service work because it is part of his probation agreement and it increases his odds of getting some of those lost endorsements.  You are so used to people sucking up that you do not know the difference between right and wrong.

Vick 'humbled' by Ed Block Courage Award  | ajc.com

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.