Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ground Zero Zero


Have said this before, Michael Moore's work in the movie Roger and Me made me a fan.  The stylized badgering fit my Yankee upbringing.  When he won the chance at a television series, I was committed to being a viewer, for about a week and a half.  Since then, the badgering has become more like the ranting of  a deranged psychopath. There is a hatred in this man so deep, I can only guess that some other psychopath in his family got screwed by the man during Michael's childhood. 
That or he didn't get enough government cheese.
Michael had this to say about Ground Zero.

"If the mosque isn't built, this is no longer America.  I am opposed to the building of the mosque two blocks from Ground Zero. I want it built on Ground Zero."
For this I would normally Photoshop a picture of Michael Moore and center it in another picture of a toilet bowl.  The quote and it pissed me off so much I don't want to spend the time d.king around with pictures. 
For these asinine comments I bestow my recurring Davis Cup Award, named for the classically inappropriate Rob V. Davis, to Michael Moore.  Others call such an award "Asshole of the Week" and "AHOTW".  Rob recently became a friend on Facebook, he does not know about the award's title. He wouldn't mind, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me the love. Serious, even disagreeable comments are not moderated.